Author Topic: new rules  (Read 6155 times)

Offline Smikinjoe

• Administrator
new rules
« on: June 06, 2015, 06:25:43 AM »
#1  no tbagging other members or players if i see you tbagging you will be kicked from server
#2  if you have a friend that wants to join he must apply first just dont tell him to add cb tags
#3  do not ask for admin rights if we think we need more admins we will choose that person, we play with a person long enough to see what attitude he or she has to know how they will do!!!!!!!

Offline shlips

• Server Admin
Re: new rules
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 03:08:17 PM »
Understood.Perfect!

Offline Kart00nis1st

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 03:38:01 PM »
I ask that another rule be enforced, NO CAMPING FROM CB MEMBERS!! We are a get up n get em clan and not no corner campers or let me shoot from my deployment type of clan, right? Well I've been seeing some of the new members(1 older member whom we all know) do a lot of camping! I asked to join this clan for the action and the way the guys n girls push objectives. It's only my opinion and my vote to enforce this rule even tho it should be a no brainer! Oh by the way, I'm down for a orgy, but no sword play!!

Offline wjm1962

• (CB) Member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 04:30:27 PM »
It seems that Friday nights after 8pm eastern time and weekend nights there is rarely an admin. During the weekend days there seems to be more admins but it is not consistent.

Offline Smikinjoe

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 03:53:41 PM »
There will be no more admins added

Offline B1GSW1ZZ

• (CBEL) Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 03:24:16 PM »
Joe you can t bag me any day. Mouth open baby!

Offline shlips

• Server Admin
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 07:51:49 PM »
Ohhhhhhhhh swizz...........................grosssssssssssss!!!!!!LOL!!!!!
Joe you can t bag me any day. Mouth open baby!

Offline weezle1234

• 20 year Paramedic..
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 10:49:07 AM »
Understood!
David P

Offline WaffleAsylum

• (CB) Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 01:41:12 AM »
But..but t bagging... jk

Offline Rocky

• Web Administrator
  • Im not the best, but I am the owners brother
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2015, 10:28:16 AM »
I need to revive this thread as I have seen a problem lately and must ask the offenders te stop.   I hate teabaggers and their need to release some  of their repressed homo desires. Ikick everytime for teabaging if done to me or any other clan mate.  Most of the other admins do as well and the rest may warn once then boot.  But lately I have seen a few members teabaging guest players who then turn around and do it themselves and get kicked.  Then we get the bitching messages that state 'why was I kicked  for fag behavior when  so and so from CB fagged on me?'  It would be nice if everyone from CB followed the rule so we do not look like hypocritical assholes when we kick offenders.
Yes, I helped start this, now I am just the big dog's brother which is even better. No work and all the perks!