Author Topic: (complaint) Constantly kicked for being better than you.  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Lycan_AK

(complaint) Constantly kicked for being better than you.
« on: May 17, 2016, 07:33:39 PM »
 I find it pathetic how some members feel the need to kick players just because they are better than them. This isn't the first time this has happened. I'm sure there are more respectable members in your "clan" but the fact that I get kicked for literally carrying my team with a sniper and when we finally start making a comeback, your players start kicking people on my team including me to secure an easy win. Are your players really that desperate? Not even touching your server again if I get kicked for being better than a couple of these clan members while I'm using a sniper and they're using autos lol. Sort your moderators out because they act like children. To whom this may concern. Either kick the immature children from your team or, get better mods that aren't sore losers. I've seen this happen plenty of times to people and it's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in BF4. Clearly it's an issue that you people don't sort out since there's multiple posts of people get kicked for nothing on your website. This was the game I get kicked for.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/732701268096842240/225611611/

Offline Smikinjoe

• Administrator
Re: (complaint) Constantly kicked for being better than you.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 08:38:47 AM »
i played until 10:00 lastnight no one mentioned about kicking you, now if you are out of region thats why you got kicked. It will all be ok im sure you didnt loose any sleep over it!!!!!!!!!

Offline insideman123456

• Never fear Mr Rage is here.....
  • Administrator
  • Vin sapit qui pauca loquitur
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 10:05:00 AM »
Here's a solution to your problem.
Press the options button on your ps4 controller.
Toggle down to where it says QUIT.
Tap X on your controller.
Problem solved.

Offline Robokub

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 07:20:56 AM »
I like this website very much. Keep following.